Thursday, June 9, 2011

Very cold northern winter

And a week later, that time flies recently, in the twinkling of an eye in a little time to hesitate for a trail no. I did not write diary week, because sick. Feeling better today, the text of the confession was obsessed.
My disease is caused by heart disease, physical health does not mean that heart health. Significant changes in the last week, that suspect that lofty flower is gone, who he is? Who am I? How can fear from one into another fear? The original is because the lonely, and the heart; it is because the heart and the people, another person. Heart or my heart, I was getting in the lost, can not find direction.louis vuitton monogram zippy purse gris art deco m91529 lv purses
Xiaoyong is my heart.
Since that meeting later to become the object of his pursuit. It makes me very uneasy, but could see Xiaoyong very sincere, warm me dizzy. Call every day greeting, especially at night. Originally, the time except at night to take care of my son spent most of the Internet, also expressed concerns about the Tuberose. I also have become sensitive to them, because they know Xiaoyong is home, the wife is a housewife, is obsessed with the care home, my husband and children is her business. Xiao-Yong said there is no common language with her, too lazy to go home, go home just to see the child. I am even more upset, but fortunately I did not love him, or it not a sinner.
I told him not to continue, and can not be his lover. Find it laughable, how would there be such a friend Xiaoyong? Regret it! Why go to the gathering.louis vuitton monogram vernis wilshire pm gris art deco m91627 lv bags
The reason why is because if I was not confused divorced, someone would do this to me? Appears to care about, in fact, is an insult to love. Besides, now I almost lost the capacity to love. Numb through life, day by day in loneliness in the decadence. Perhaps the people who find love me spend it, but where to look?
Today is the weekend, do not work. Cat at home one day, the cell phone off, so I'm tired of the entanglement Xiao-Yong, the man's weakness is the more you stay away from him, the more he is around. No way, only the first stay away. Diary can be a quiet mind so hard!
Evening Primrose last night and tell my distress, talked a lot. He asked me if I was considering to see him, I seem to be agreed. A little dizzy, a sleepless night with a cold, disoriented.

No comments:

Post a Comment