Thursday, June 16, 2011

A person's journey

Sometimes, your lonely walked so far, as did a good long long dream, go round the earth once again a circle. The moon or the moon, the wind or the wind that night, the difference is my mood, have already not excited when children with longing, different is my garment unlined upper garment has no was bright, and a complete, a wisp, a piece of, a disc. Is my broken heart!!!!! That once the appearance of youth has represented the years the rain and snow, dark, wind and frost pale, in a for a better life, like the heart of a tear in the lonely as the wind and...
A person, alone in the walk, for so long that long. Fierce turned round, found that returned to its place!!!!! Originally, so DuoNian, a day a steps, I thought I have forward far away, I thought I have touched the my dreams. Fierce back, originally, I only in place, draw a circle do piaffe sports! I forgot to looking up at the stars. The dark night, no moon, I is a ghost, have the moon night, I was a ghost, a blue ghost!!!!! The Zen language always far blunt I smile, she must have ambiguity on smile I didn't escape in her predictions!!!!! I hate her eyes, why DuoNian 20 before it on the me? Look at my beautiful is a spiritual? Good women are no good end. -li ao said.
As if a what wonderful things always in front seduce my stupid, let I to go forward. Head keeps doing with a variety of colorful dreams. A butterfly, fly so far, is two wings!!!!! One is blue, and the other a or blue. A group of white pigeons fly to the sky, and that is my white lines? Yes, there will be a day, the dove dove the all over the sky. An old man, gentle elegant appearance, holding a cat crouching in the corner, enjoy of winter sun. I want to do his side of the cat! I like the look of happiness let a person see the good eye chan!!!!! The cat is happy. But I'm not a cat. Often go a path, and next to that a widespread total saw the old man, the old lady is twenty years later, I still have you!!!!! I don't know who you are, and even, don't know where you!!!!! Only know, you are my after 20 years of happiness.
Ha ha, himself laugh at your own stupid!!!!! After twenty years of I? After twenty years of I still exist? Or in a different form of the universe exists in a no one notice of the corner? But no matter where, I will also write poetry, still can let words in my flag under dance. Only this time, I is naked. I would like to see the naked body naked soul...... Is really beautiful. A kind of primitive nature of beauty!
Like when you feel lonely, as in his language alone with god, as if their communication is god's confidante, all of the worries, only to god, he never rebelled against me! Like in the blue moon alone under, the dance in general. The dance, and my favorite words. Those small demon general text ah, is god send me the gifts, I can proudly say that I was born brought in mouth, like jia baoyu the stone the, my gift to god to fill them to my head. Just, then I go the world of mortals, put the gift lost. Now, to pick up.
I don't know if I was sent by god to do, I only know that I as long as something, but perhaps can never get! The man is not has given up? They attach cheerful way not is also very good? I won't give up, but always one bit to chew, chew a bitterness as the dry ginger.
The vast human sea, fills the world, who know my heart? A person's journey, need too much wisdom and courage. And I, or a pure children, weak and helpless......
If I were that a cat, it

No comments:

Post a Comment