Tuesday, June 21, 2011

That a commotion

In the early morning phone call from students and li said: "sea, remember the call XieNa classmates? Is the female talented person, in earlier years not to study in the United States it, hear now got the green card, this several days back to domestic see her parents. Let's give her afternoon corporation, you must come oh! Hey hey, XieNa that year but ever had a crush on you, if you don't come, she should have much disappointed!!!!!"
Before I could answer, li jie had hung up. I tried to dig his memory, put my thoughts back 15 years ago in university life. As it is, or who is remembered not XieNa. Because with me this town, but also on the same university students to study abroad is not much, the more rare. The XieNa exactly is who.
louis vuitton damier graphite canvas daniel mm bag for sale
Anyway, to get a green card lady I am just curious, no matter how to decide to go to knowledge knowledge.
In the afternoon, I went to dinner, the wife to settle. To his wife about said once the students gathered thing, I too high spirit elaborate for a moment, and then hurried to go out to a restaurant li jie.
To the hotel, four or five early students have takes a seat, but today's leading role XieNa is not here. Li jie come over to laugh with clap my shoulder to say: "hypo but busy man, can come today is not easy, no matter how difficult the objective cause, the students to take part in the party or should. It's not, some classmate I'm afraid you can't remember the name." Listen to li jie says so I'm a little embarrassed, because his wife, the causes of the body DuoCi good students gathered I failed to attend. Really let li jie, there are several said more than ten years haven't seen classmates I have fuzzy their names, is really ashamed.
Before me, and were arriving for the four or five students. I knew, also have I have dismissed, but li jie, very actively a a everyone is presented, know the name memories, a basic can accordingly.
As you talk to a warm, chip from outside the laughter of the chirp, it is XieNa and the other two female classmate in the doorway met together came in. Ha, true enough beautiful beautiful, three lady walked arm in arm, shoulder by shoulder, enchanting much appearance by appeared in front of everyone. Li jie hurriedly give everybody introduction, students greet each other, intimacy after shaking hands all takes a seat. From li jie in the introduction of I learned that a black skirt hit the XieNa is, after careful recall, I realized that she and I were in the same class but not at the same level, so I'm not deep impression of her.
May be so DuoNian family the reason of the influence, I found I had it not before the talkative of I. The other students push cup light touch bubbling their life, but I do not know duty member qie qie at begin. At this time, li jie took XieNa come over. LiJieXiao to say: "XieNa, know not? This is sea, whether still and did handsome?"louis vuitton damier 6 key holder brown bag for sale
XieNa see me into it, and after a little later say with smile: "how can not know? Ha ha, is in twenty years I still remember the melodies, sea eyes only his wife, he even look at the other girls are mean."
I hear that feel more embarrassed, because my wife and I were in the same class at that time, so have more time to contact, in addition to wife, I and other girl had no more chance to exchange. I'm embarrassed smile to XieNa said: "the past things don't mention it, ha ha, from now begin to contact you feel well! Top student, zoomed up how to America? After really want to contact the contact you the opportunity to return true not much."
XieNa upon hearing this immediately said, "do you really mean it? That I not to walk, in home stay for several years, we contact contact feelings? When I put you this white horse prince spared, and now such a good chance will never pass, ha ha!"

No comments:

Post a Comment