Thursday, June 9, 2011

I ignored him

I ignored him, but in fact he had been concerned about my life.
"Evening Primrose, do you like me?"
"Evening Primrose, you just like me?"
"Evening Primrose, you know what I want it?"
"Evening Primrose, you want me to be your lover?"
... ...
"Flower, I love you long time!"louis vuitton laptop sleeve 15 n58031 lv bags
"Flower, my heart you know of it!"
"Flower, why torture yourself, but also torture me?"
"Flower, you are my only wish to love with the people!"
... ...
In this case, perhaps yes, remember. But are still very dizzy, like a fever, aching muscles.
I really do not know how to live, and I accept that education is a good character to do good, to grow up and marry a wife, mother, filial piety in-laws. But I was the first defeat of the marriage in the classroom, students are failing. So now do not know how to deal with marriage, in the face man. One thinks does not work, as if worried too much, how could love someone so easily?
Themselves silly! Romantic to see other people to see the subject of ridicule others, see other people smooth and slick, his confused how to do so? Perhaps this is the reason why I am not happy, older, and want much more, but still no clue management, poor life, was I do a worse mood.
Oh well, good weekend to be wasted. Sorry, Tuberose! When is it our hearts in the test, when appropriate, I will remember to see you. Sorry, Xiaoyong! Perhaps, you think to save my lonely soul, louis vuitton epi leather madeleine pm cassis m5933k lv bags but when is love ever gone through it, for whom I do not want to stay! If not still living, really want to stay in the Thousand Buddha on the practice, so a lot of trouble. What happens tomorrow is unknown, but, love or away from it!
My road is still long, even his son grow up, parents have to filial piety, how can the worth of down? The morning to send his son to go home when his grandfather suddenly said that he going to Songjiang Wu studying, I asked why, he said he was a genius, can not go. I can not help but smile, watching his son has become enthralled by the legendary Bruce Lee, Bruce Lee became his idol. I asked him to be a mother cry, but did not see it? Son replied, cry, cry is a genius! Go with my mom ... ...
Hey, my son, really cute. Himself a man, son exceptionally thoughtful ... ...

No comments:

Post a Comment