Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Our happiness

Originally wanted to miss, an unknown factor and traction I finished watching this fear see you. At that moment, with your eyes I look over there, and with it the exclaimed, almost still it. So, I said no longer see you, put you delete. But, it seems fate brought you to my side let me see you, let me see the well-being of our time.mbt fora chili grey men's shoes
Because love you make mistakes, and is always irreparable mistake, lost innocents, lost her, also lost yourself. You can be regrets, was beyond retrieve. Mianmianzhong, met her again, a also injured her. You get out, she came in, with your eyes looking at beautiful world, took a happy time, although not slow side-by-side with scattered. Finally the moment, your end, you say I'm sorry, you say that comes from life, thank you, and you said, "the voice of I love you," a phrase "I love you", that moment my sweet. You cry, you say fear, but could not prevent the next everything. Then, you was gone forever...
Perhaps is the age problem I see is not thoroughly, don't understand the so-called love, things are all dealing with bad, but see you, the in the mind somewhere be touched, so unwittingly... Always yearning for a beautiful love, always hoping that someone will love me like me very much. But, flashy world, wandering eye, I can't see, you can see clearly? Looking at the love scenes on the screen, I'm sorry, tragedy, beautiful, but I again not letter. Always think, those just in fairy tale story, could not exist in reality, so nature also won't happen on me. Hence, I good contradiction, want to have, but I'm afraid of having. Their favorite cannot be together, like his own also cannot be together, meet true not easy, together more difficult, together does not necessarily to go finally, love this thing is really difficult. Maybe I think too pessimistic, whether I should be altered this idea, they all say me to escape, dare not embrace the love, maybe, once active embrace, earned is black and blue, I don't really have the courage. So I'm very sorry, but I can only will this two word placed you, forgive me, I also compelling.mbt fora blue grey men's shoes 
Want to escape the but again would not escape, perhaps, even if again how escape also fled not affection this thing. After all, escape not heal sickness final medicine. People, perhaps itself is a encompasses. Feel love entanglement more painful than hate, let the person enrages nevertheless fully. I have and others said, I don't want to love, really good pain, but still there was no escape from. Recently a song "like guessing", really guessing, doubting yourself whether you want is what. Cut the love, Richard constantly unclear feelings...
Whether you somewhere waiting for me, or you simply don't exist, but I still will keep moving. Our happiness time, dies you, know the heart belief...

No comments:

Post a Comment