Monday, May 30, 2011

I would like to Duwusiren

I would like to Duwusiren, but found nothing, I only have these memories in mind. I bought you a lot of little things mess, what cell phone chain, key ring, cups, wallets, belts, towels, hot water bottle, and even soap shower gel cleanser. I love visiting the small jewelry shop, see what couple of things to buy, I want to be your table filled with what I gave you. Now they also are, that your wallet is not that we must have a photo, or you have it for your wallet. Mobile phone chain, key ring them, maybe you throw it away.herve leger bandage dress sale 
You do not send me anything, except when I get off chasing a big bear. Is still in my bed, covered with my tears. I do not want you to buy me clothes or shoes, and sometimes a simple thing I am very happy. I know that boys are more careless, does not care about those little things.
But then I found that I did not separate could be used to remember things, my life has left your mark things.
Future can no longer hold your hand over the campus to go, no longer pulling your arm like a baby, can no longer lie, you carry me, can no longer hear you call me silly girl, can no longer put your hands in your Pocket, no longer through the streets wearing lovers can no longer go to the canteen to steal chopsticks, no longer a bottle of water you drink and eat a bowl of noodles, can no longer head on your shoulder, can no longer be spoiled When her husband her husband so many times, no longer, in time to say farewell kiss, no longer in receipt of your phone before going to bed, no longer allow you to wipe the tears I can no longer eat when you eat fat I eat lean meat, can no longer login to play your QQ to steal food, life and death can no longer take pictures of you and your pulling even, and you have no right to get angry
Think of these, you will also have a little sad, a little used to it.herve leger bandage dress stores 
I will not bother you play the game, then do not you like a baby, and you never angry, never eat your vinegar, no longer whether you play games all night, then do not complain you're not with me, so You will not be tired, right

No comments:

Post a Comment