Monday, May 30, 2011

I miss you

Once met a girl walking, pretty, high heels, denim skirt, black stockings. You say look at this leg. I admit I was a little jealous, I said my legs to do, you will not let me wear. So you say people walk through, so you dare to wear you try.herve leger bandage dress supplies 
Write something about the logic of these are not, I should write together, we started sweet, then slowly wrote break up is not it?
I still talk about the days away. Because I am going through.
Seven days ago, you said, we split it. I thought you were joking, I said, yes. You looked at me, I'm serious. I did not really, I said I seriously ah. Then you suddenly hugged me and said, sorry, apart. Suddenly my eyes down. The most calm voice I said, why ah. You say, I feel tired. I said oh, no longer utter a word, were choking back tears.herve leger bandage dress uk 
You say I am very happy together, but slowly that is a burden, you said I'll make you tired, always makes you worry, always petty temper, always making trouble, you say you think you have done a good enough a, but still always makes me happy. You say, I love you, but have not borne out.
I still say a word. You wiped my tears, I said, look, you're crying, and after the total must not cry.
You give me back bedroom, in the bedroom door, you kissed my forehead. Turned away. I went to the bedroom hall, looking back, I hope you smile as before I waved and called out his wife worship. But no, you go without looking back.
Back to the bedroom and roommates I can not say that I bring a headset to watch movies, and then cry that noise. Roommate asked me how I laughed and said, see a movie, really touching.
Your head gray, I know you can see canceled its stealth, it may have deleted me. I'll give you a separate group is still there. I went to your school, in particular, have no friends, nothing new to share with you where there are only a few World Cup news.herve leger bandage dress us 
Your speed is too fast, and I a chance to react. QQ, I was asked how the two of you, how special friends gone yet. I said, ah, divided. He said, why ah. I said, do not know.

No comments:

Post a Comment