Thursday, July 7, 2011

I in thinking

From left home so far has more than 20 years, and is in the home life time twice. Experience in school, job hunting, marriage, to make a living, also the contact of a variety of people, go to many places, but no one place makes me so, I just want to stabbing. Isn't that a group of people that make me an open mind, complain in your heart, and the more can't find his childhood that happy atmosphere.
As you're wandering through every day walking in three point one between line, without passion, without the curious, everything seems so calm. Among people seem to be so strange, calm is behind a of its murky competition, the smile hiding the intrigue.
Then I think, some things and the length of time is not proportional to, although, I in rural life for more than ten years, but leave me write all childhood memories. Although has more than 20 years away from their home, but think how many can not worth the emotional, even talk does not want to go to open the career of memory (more is sour se, helpless and sigh). I in thinking, some aspects does not follow a long and short and less of the law,

No comments:

Post a Comment